Breaking World News: German Barn Explodes, Cow Farts to Blame

Beef may not be what’s for dinner tonight, at least not in Germany. A German barn, in Rasdorf, exploded due to the flatulence created by 90 cows. It’s been reported in the past that cows’ manure, belches and flatulence is a high factor involving the emissions of methane gas.

These German cows created an immediate methane gas problem this Tuesday. According to the AFP, “Flatulence from 90 cows in a German barn sparked a methane gas explosion that damaged the building and left one cow slightly injured with burns… Parts of the roof cover were slightly damaged and a cow suffered minor burns.”

Image: commons.wikimedia.org

If you like this article, please share it! Your clicks keep us alive!

Articles You'll Love